Mother's Day Wishes

Monday, May 7, 2012

Well, it's less than one week til Mother's Day and I thought I'd share a few things that I'd be more than happy to find sitting next to my tray of breakfast in bed. (I hope you're reading, honey. And taking notes.) Love, me. xx

New Perfume

"Bellini" 
by Calypso St. Barth
It's so fresh and so feminine with notes of fruit, jasmine & musk.
And I love the name... ::sniffs wrist:: "Oh, this? It's called Belliiiini"


by Michael Kors
Super warm, sexy and exotic. Reminds me of summer. 
I used to wear it and couldn't get enough of myself. ::sniffs wrist:: mmm...


Books

by Emily Schuman
Still in pre-order status, but I'm looking forward to this read. 
The first blogger to ever inspire me. She turned her passions & dreams into a career.

by E L James
Just because I heard it's naughty and awesome.
I may pull a grade school move and put a book cover over it though. 

by Eva Longoria
Being half Mexican and raised on this kind of cooking, I'm excited to put some new recipes into rotation. (Plus, I've been having trouble w my Spanish rice lately! Maybe sexy Eva has a solution!)

Camera

A chic camera strap
For my Nikon D60
Something in the striped or leather family...
Still searching out options. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Portrait Lens
This is a "mother" of a gift, I know. (Pun intended)
But I'm in dire need, and I believe it's time... 
(I want, and need it more than jewelry!)